Child care, K-12 and higher education

COVID-19-related information on child care, information about schools, colleges and universities.

Child Care


Higher education

  • Links to state community and technical colleges from the Washington State Board for Community and Technical Colleges.
  • Emergency Student Loan Forbearance: Check with the U.S. Department of Education on the latest on payments for federal student loan payments.
  • Private loans: if you have private loans, contact your lender to find out about repayment or interest flexibility.
  • Washington College Grant: If you receive a Washington College Grant (formerly the State Need Grant), check with your college's financial aid office for more information about course completion requirements.
  • Higher Education guidance from the Department of Health.